CISF Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) proposed to invite applications from eligible departmental candidates for filling up of 647 vacancies. These vacancies are reserved for the post of Asstt. Sub Inspector. Job seekers may fill this CISF Asstt. Sub Inspector recruitment by attending Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) on the given date. Before the examination contenders must submit application form through online mode. The last date to upload required details is 05.02.2022. Read this entire article to get full details about CISF Assistant Sub inspector job vacancy.
Application form received through given manner will only be accepted, otherwise it will not be considered. Those candidates who are applying for this CISF recruitment they should attend written examination, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test and medical examination. Contenders who passed all this test they will go through training for Asstt. Sub Inspector post in CISF with required remuneration. The date, time and venue for this test will be notified later. More details of CISF Asstt. Sub Inspector recruitment, upcoming notification, selection list, CISF job vacancy, result etc. will be available on the official website. Aspirants who are searching for defence jobs can use this chance.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Advertisement No||E-32017/ASI/ E(LDCE)-2021/ RECTT/3815|
|Job Name||Asstt. Sub Inspector|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Salary||Check the notification|
|Notification Released On||27.12.2021|
|Last date of online applications (Unit Commanders)||05.02.2022|
|Last date of online applications (DIsG/ARCs)||12.02.2022|
- Job seeker should hold Graduate from any recognized University.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2021)
- Age limit should be 35 years (he/she must not have born earlier than 02.08.1986).
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates should be 5 years.
CISF Recruitment Process
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Contenders may apply CISF jobs through online mode.
How to fill online application for CISF Asstt. Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website “cisf.gov.in”
- Pick Recruitment, then choose Recruitment of ASI(Exe) through LDCE for the year 2021:Notification.
- Download and view the notification carefully.
- Check the eligibility condition.
- If you are eligible then apply CISF jobs through online mode.
- The CISF recruitment notification link is given below.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|